Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Where to sell plumbing & heating stuff

136lin
136lin Member Posts: 30
I am attempting to retire. We did plumbing, steam and hot water heating and I still have tools and some material that I am trying to sell. Has anyone had any success with a particular method?

I have tried Craigslist and have had some very slow success but have also had to deal with quite a few amateurs and just plain flaky people. I don't know how to use e-bay, plus for some of the items, shipping might be as much or more than the sales price and I believe the added expense for the buyer would kill any deal. Everything that is for sale is of professional quality but some of the Craiglisters or DIYers only need the item for one job.

For example,I have 1- 4-foot wrench, 2-3 foot wrenches, Rigid three legged pipe vise, 4 wheel cutter (up to 4" pipe) 4 wheel cutter (up to 2" pipe), soil pipe cutters (1- ratchet type,1-scissor type),, electric solder gun (up to 3" copper) and more stuff. Also steam and hot water heat vents, controls, etc. and a Milwaukee corded Hole Hawg. Of necessity this is only a partial list

If any one has any ideas I would appreciate hearing from you. I am in Southeast Michigan and if anyone is around here, and interested contact me and we can talk. I would love to sell everything for a lump sum.

Comments