Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Honeywell webstat w7350

Hello all, I am considering a Honeywell webstat controller and t7350h1009 stats for a small network. I like the email notification and trending features of this system. This would be my first network of these thermostats. I am familiar with the t7350 series and have many installed with no problems experienced. Just wondering what other people's experience is with the networked versions.
Thanks
Mike w.

Comments

• ratio
    ratio Member Posts: 3,615
    I've installed a few of them in corporate boxes. They're not my most favorite thermostat, being 4+ generations old and unabashedly commercial in design. Had some initial troubles getting the webstat configured, due to inexperience, both my own & the building owners.

Any interest in an 8000 or 9000 series? They come in WiFi flavors & can be configured for alert emails, even custom alerts if you add an EIM (see this thread for a real live example).

• chief
    chief Member Posts: 27
    Only one building has internet access and wifi. It does not reach all the other buildings. Wifi would only be needed for the stats, and is too costly to justify service for the other buildings. That's why this looks like a good fit.