Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Heatmaker

bartonmbartonm Posts: 2Member
My heatmaker propane boiler is working for hot water but all three zones quit working for heat. Can someone plz help me get my heat back working for my zones.

Heatmaker 0 votes

Heat
0% 0 votes
Zones
0% 0 votes

Comments

• JohnNYJohnNY Posts: 2,268Member
    I believe what you're looking for is called the anti-condensing valve. It's the valve that opens and closes based on the call for heat being for either space or water heating .
    For installations, troubleshooting, and private consulting services, find John "JohnNY" Cataneo here at :
    "72°F Mechanical, LLC"
    Or email John at [email protected]
    John is a professional Master Plumber, licensed by The Department of Buildings of The City of New York, and works extensively in NYC while consulting for clients in and out of state.
  • bartonmbartonm Posts: 2Member
    When I call for heat by the zone valve the board clicks and the unit does not fire up, any clue what could be going on?
  • STEVEusaPASTEVEusaPA Posts: 2,981Member
    It's broke. You need someone with standard knowledge about boilers and controls to properly check the system & controls.
    steve
  • ZmanZman Posts: 4,973Member
    Unless you own an electrical meter and have a basic knowledge of how to use it, you need to have someone come out.
    Don't sink a whole lot of money into a 20+ year old heatmaker. It has already outlasted most heatmakers and will need to be replaced soon.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    Albert Einstein