Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

WiFi Thermostat w/Remote Temperature Sensor

Looking to replace (9) Honeywell T7350 thermostats which have hard wired remote sensors in a light commercial building with WiFi enabled thermostats which will support the hard wired remote sensors. Ideally, would like to monitor all 9 units via a central mobile app/dashboard. Any Honeywell recommendations or other vendors? Thanks.

Comments

• dev_hollows
    dev_hollows Member Posts: 18
    Have you looked at ecobee? I seem to recall when looking at the installation instructions that there was support for wired remote temperature sensors. I could be wrong on that though, sorry AFK. (They do also sell them with wireless remote Sensors though I know you said wired)
  • dev_hollows
    dev_hollows Member Posts: 18
    Also, if you are just looking for wireless control and monitoring of the thermostats not necessarily Wi-Fi, you could look at Z wave.
  • ratio
    ratio Member Posts: 3,624
    The Honeywell 8000 WiFi series. Wired & wireless remotes (although I don't know if you can use them simultaneously), supports averaging 1-4 wireless remotes. The TH8321 model adds humidity to the internal sensor.

You can test-drive the Honeywell app via a built-in test account—just install it on your phone; search for "TCC" in your app store.

We actually do this fairly often, and unless the customer wants something special special I steer them towards the Honeywells.