Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Carlin electrodes

Options
Rock
Rock Member Posts: 46
my electrodes are 8 1/2 inch total length, is this a ES-188n4? If so is there a cross reference number? I cant find them on ebay or amazon. And what tool can i use to set these electrodes?
Thank You

Comments

• STEVEusaPA
    STEVEusaPA Member Posts: 6,506
    Options
    Your tech will know. You shouldn't work on any equipment without proper training and tools.
    steve
    HVACNUT
  • Rock
    Rock Member Posts: 46
    Options
    Ok Steve, i will leave this to a trained processional and go back to coloring my coloring book
  • STEVEusaPA
    STEVEusaPA Member Posts: 6,506
    Options
    Good ideal
    Rock said:

Ok Steve, i will leave this to a trained processional and go back to coloring my coloring book

...processional...lol, perfect!
    Try to stay inside the lines and maybe it will get put on the refrigerator.
    steve
    HVACNUT
  • HVACNUT
    HVACNUT Member Posts: 5,833
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I'm sure you're able to handle the minuscule task without much trouble, especially with a full set of Fischer Price tools kept in a Hello Kitty lunchbox.

What @STEVEusaPA was politely trying to tell you is, if you do this yourself, sure it might work, there will be a flame (maybe). But who is going to do a combustion analysis to make sure everything is SAFE.

It doesn't cost, it pays to have a pro properly adjust the burner and test the limits and safeties on the WHOLE system.

BTW, what are the measurements of the 3 position points needed to set the electrodes? No cheating and checking YouTube.

Keep fiddling and there might be a procession, following you to your dirt nap.