Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Carlin electrodes

Options
Rock
Rock Member Posts: 46
my electrodes are 8 1/2 inch total length, is this a ES-188n4? If so is there a cross reference number? I cant find them on ebay or amazon. And what tool can i use to set these electrodes?
Thank You

Comments

• STEVEusaPA
    STEVEusaPA Member Posts: 6,505
    Options
    Your tech will know. You shouldn't work on any equipment without proper training and tools.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

HVACNUT
  • Rock
    Rock Member Posts: 46
    Options
    Ok Steve, i will leave this to a trained processional and go back to coloring my coloring book
  • STEVEusaPA
    STEVEusaPA Member Posts: 6,505
    Options
    Good ideal
    Rock said:

Ok Steve, i will leave this to a trained processional and go back to coloring my coloring book

...processional...lol, perfect!
    Try to stay inside the lines and maybe it will get put on the refrigerator.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

HVACNUT
  • HVACNUT
    HVACNUT Member Posts: 5,841
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I'm sure you're able to handle the minuscule task without much trouble, especially with a full set of Fischer Price tools kept in a Hello Kitty lunchbox.

What @STEVEusaPA was politely trying to tell you is, if you do this yourself, sure it might work, there will be a flame (maybe). But who is going to do a combustion analysis to make sure everything is SAFE.

It doesn't cost, it pays to have a pro properly adjust the burner and test the limits and safeties on the WHOLE system.

BTW, what are the measurements of the 3 position points needed to set the electrodes? No cheating and checking YouTube.

Keep fiddling and there might be a procession, following you to your dirt nap.