Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Ok. It looks like no one else is gonna step up here

Options

Comments

• Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,922
    Options
    NOICE! (Key & Peele) let's see when the Big Man is back. Dano, any conflicts in April or May?
    We will base it around that. Has anyone alerted Johnny White? I sent him and his son's an email yesterday, but if someone talks to him this week, please see if they can come. Tanks Mad Dog
  • Danny Scully
    Danny Scully Member Posts: 1,424
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Looks like you can come @j a :wink:
    Rich_49
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    Has anyone here NOT seen the Key & Peele skits on YouTube? Mad Dog
  • rick in Alaska
    rick in Alaska Member Posts: 1,457
    Options
    I haven't! Suppose I should check it out, huh?
    Rick
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    Hysterical. Mad dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    Ok, made radio contact with Mr. Taco, John Hazen White. He'd love to attend, but needs possible dates. Mr Holohan, how are your weekends, preferably, Saturday late afternoons in April & may? No rush. Mull it over. I'm putting together an ALL-STAR cast that RINGO would be envious of. Mad Dog
  • j a_2
    j a_2 Member Posts: 1,801
    Options

Looks like you can come @j a :wink:

Lol..I gotta say philly impressed me, the ads sucked as well as the dumb **** half time thing...I turned it off at that point and went to the radio...Hay the pats had there run, and because I like the Gronkowski so much I hope he does retire, really don’t want to see him get hurt again...

• Danny Scully
    Options
    I’m liking the Saturday late afternoon (into late evening :wink) but my father and I are going finishing the last week in May. Totally understand if that ends up being the best weekend for everyone, but earlier in May or April even would be best for me.
  • j a_2
    j a_2 Member Posts: 1,801
    Options
    Where may this be at?
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    Dave Lentini, Graphic Artist and Madison Ave Ad man, and a close personal friend for 40 years will be attending. Dave studied under SIGGY at Mohawk Valley College. He has an HVAC degree and got me outta a few complex control problems. He also solved my A.C. issue that 5 other companies could/would not. Mad DOG
  • dblentini
    dblentini Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey Matty, I'm on. Looking forward to my first Big Ugly. Thanks for the invite.
  • dblentini
    dblentini Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Yo and a shout out to Key and Peele. Gotta check out the family going to the gay wedding skit.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,525
    Options
    How about April 21 or 28?
    Retired and loving it.
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    Ok we are locking in date now. It will be 28 April
    JohhnyNY will find a place in Manhattan based on likely attendance. Mad Dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    Mr Taco will be there. Woo hoo. Partee Thyme! :p :p
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    Ok we have the date, and Johnny NY Cataneo
    Is scoping out venues for the Big Fugly. Once again, ANYBODY who visits here is not only welcomed, but ENCOURAGED to attend. These are special get togethers where Wallies
    Can just mingle and chat about anything under the sun. I've always left these events feeling good, uplifted, re-energized about life and the great industry we are in. We will need a firm headcount going foward, so step right up, don't be shy. Who else wants to partake? Mad Dog
  • Danny Scully
    Options
    Just throwing a place out there, stout nyc? Right by penn.
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    We found the perfect place, GMT Tavern on Bleecker Street. A Traditional British Pub. Gathering will start at 4pm or earlier if you wanna get a leg up on us :p. We can all run our own food/ booze tab. Looking foward to this
    Mad dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    It wouldn't be a BIG UGLY without the Great Al Corelli. Where art thou? Lost his number. Mad Dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    Where Mr Connecticut, Bob Bona? Mad Dog
  • darinCOOK
    darinCOOK Member Posts: 1
    Options
    I haven’t been on “The Wall” in many years but low and behold I take a look and Mad Dog is going to throw a Big Ugly! I am going to check with Mrs Cook
    and see if we have any plans for 28 April.
    I haven’t been downstate in quite a while!
    JohnNY
  • unclejohn
    unclejohn Member Posts: 1,833
    Options
    My wife and I will be in Woodstock on April 11 through the 15 for a John Prine show, Need some help with excuses for why I have to go back so soon. I will definitely check out the venue.
  • Steve_210
    Steve_210 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    I was at the one in the Molly Wee
    Definitely will do it again
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    Wow Great. Hey Tech Sgt Cook! Yes Steve O remember you...great Time. Uncle John, if you come down I'll play your song by The Dead. Mad Dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    Getting warmer on Al Corelli...tracking him down. Mad Dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    Invited my old Boss, R.S. English and His young lad James to the Big Ugh. I was a recent Graduate of Stony Brook and was looking for a job, and I sat next to Richard at Dan's LOST ART seminar in Holiday Inn, Plainview in 1996. By the end of the seminar, I knew more about The Steam, had a job, and was privileged to work under Richard's
    skyrocketing Plumbing and Radiant business for the next 3 years. Hope they can come. Mad Dog
    Robert O'Brien
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    The Al Corelli trail is bearing fruit:
    I tracked down his daily bagel/coffee joint via
    Yelp....ha ha... now I gotta work on The Connectcut Wiz kid, Bob Bona. Mad dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    Confirmed, "Uncle" Richard and his young apprentice James will be attending. Mad Dog
  • Steve_210
    Steve_210 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    I was at the one in the Molly Wee
    Definitely will do it again
  • unclejohn
    Options
    Mad Dog you should start a high school reunion business. Or private detective.
    Erin Holohan Haskell
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,525
    Options
    Or cruise director.
    Retired and loving it.
    Erin Holohan Haskell
  • Dave H_2
    Dave H_2 Member Posts: 555
    Options
    I can help you with Bob Bona.......stay tuned
    Dave H
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    Ha ha....thats Ironic, We used to do a lot of cruises back in 80s & 90s. I paid attention.
    I actually won "Mr Sexy Legs" at the pool contest. I was an amatuer-body-builder-in training and at 18 was ripped and rippling (what happened? Ha ha) and when I hit my calf raise pose and then side shot of the soleus, I clinched it!
    I wooda beat Julie (Love beat Cruise Director)
    If not for my hairy legs...ha ha. This is gonna be a swell.party Mad Dog
    Erin Holohan Haskell
  • unclejohn
    Options
    I hope to make it if only to tell about the time I won best body at the beach at Red Eyes Dock Bar right over the Bay bridge . I was 42.
    Robert O'Brien
  • Bob Bona_4
    Bob Bona_4 Member Posts: 2,083
    Options
    I'm in, Matt!
    Robert O'Brien
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    Ha ha. We will strip to our skivees and do a posedown....I still have SICK "traps." No six pack.. I'll bring my 12 pack....ha. Bob, u made my day brother. Mad dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    Hey Matty "wanna throw hands?" Forgot your last name. Met you in Bruce Supply and was gonna pick you up in Queens Village to take you to the last Big Ugh at Molly Wee pub. But you got
    Violently ill with the flu the night before. If you're still out there, the offer stands buddy. Mad Dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    It's Loecher, Matty Loecher. I'm gonna track him down too. Mad Dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    Brad White may attend..my favorite engineer!
    mad dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    I will be doing a 50/50 to benefit The Pat Tillman Foundation. Mad Dog