Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Roth Heating Panel purchasing issue

I am trying to purchase Roth heating panel systems for our newly built cabin. We are having issues finding gyp-crete contractors and found this alternative. Please let me know who I can go through other than G A Larson to purchase the system. We are located in Williams, AZ.

Comments

• heathead
    heathead Member Posts: 234
    I put a Roth system down and love it. They need better marketing. I would call them and ask about distributors, I couldn't find one that stocked it. In the northeast one could have it's freighted with a bundled shipment with the double wall tanks on an order. First choice is the Roth, but also look at sunboard ?? system that is similar. I wouldn't use the board made from wood, I would stick with the foam option. Roth is the first clear choice. Hint Roth Should advertise here with better sales channel or have supplyhouse carry them. .
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,023
    Sid Harvey shows them at their site. I bought a box from www.tanklesswaterheater.com out in Denver. I think Roth is in upstate NY, they should be available at ant Roth radiant dealer.
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream