Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Roth Heating Panel purchasing issue

I am trying to purchase Roth heating panel systems for our newly built cabin. We are having issues finding gyp-crete contractors and found this alternative. Please let me know who I can go through other than G A Larson to purchase the system. We are located in Williams, AZ.

Comments

• heatheadheathead Member Posts: 75
    I put a Roth system down and love it. They need better marketing. I would call them and ask about distributors, I couldn't find one that stocked it. In the northeast one could have it's freighted with a bundled shipment with the double wall tanks on an order. First choice is the Roth, but also look at sunboard ?? system that is similar. I wouldn't use the board made from wood, I would stick with the foam option. Roth is the first clear choice. Hint Roth Should advertise here with better sales channel or have supplyhouse carry them. .
  • hot rodhot rod Member Posts: 8,247
    Sid Harvey shows them at their site. I bought a box from www.tanklesswaterheater.com out in Denver. I think Roth is in upstate NY, they should be available at ant Roth radiant dealer.
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    The magic is in hydronics, and hydronics is in me