Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Coffee with Caleffi™: Pumped Glycol vs. Drainback Revisited

ENyffeler
ENyffeler Member Posts: 5
Thursday, Aug. 25
1pm EDT
12 noon CDT
11am MDT
10am PDT
9am AKDT

Bob “Hot Rod” Rohr, Caleffi training and education manager, takes a fresh look at solar thermal systems, revisiting the latest in step-by-step system design so that you can be certain of a top-notch system. You'll learn:

- Solar design step by step sizing information, tips and pointers for this important first step.
- Expectations, how much DHW can I expect from a system?
- What is the advantage of drainback vs. closed-loop glycol, if any? Why? Show me the numbers!
- Common pitfalls: is there ever too much of a good thing with solar thermal?
- What are some of the sweet-spot jobs and where should I look for opportunities?
- What is the latest in incentive programs for the U.S. and Canada? How do I find current information?
- What does Caleffi bring to the solar “table”?

For over 30 years, “Hot Rod” has installed plumbing, radiant heat and renewable energy jobs. A familiar speaker at our Coffee with Caleffi webinars, Bob is sure to delight with his expertise and quick wit.

All Coffee with Caleffi webinars are free, but registration is required. After registering, you will be immediately forwarded a confirming e-mail containing log-in details for attending the webinar. When training time comes, grab a coffee, tune in and learn more about Caleffi’s innovative products and how they can add value to your work.

If you have questions on content, please direct them to bob.rohr@caleffi.com and be sure to follow us @CaleffiUS.

Can't make the webinar? No problem! Our online webinar archive is available 24/7 for your convenience.

Comments

• RyanW
    RyanW Member Posts: 31
    Is there any way to watch this now that the webinar is long over?
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,021
    Here is the archive. If it is not on the list, let me know what date it was presented, maybe we can plant it on the You Tube channel.
    http://www.caleffi.info/webinars/
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • RyanW
    Thanks.
    I did not find it on the website but there it is on Youtube!

• hot_rod
    let me know if you need any more info or have questions. Solar thermal is one of my favorite topics.
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
  • RyanW
    Oh I do I ever have some! Should I contact you directly or start a new thread?
  • hot_rod
    RyanW said:

Oh I do I ever have some! Should I contact you directly or start a new thread?

Contact me a bob.rohr@caleffi.com we can set up a phone call if that works better.

Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
  • RyanW
    Will do! I am trying to read up as much as possible so I can eliminate the foolish questions before hand :smile:
    Thanks again
    Ryan