Thursday, Aug. 25
12 noon CDT
Bob “Hot Rod” Rohr, Caleffi training and education manager, takes a fresh look at solar thermal systems, revisiting the latest in step-by-step system design so that you can be certain of a top-notch system. You'll learn:
- Solar design step by step sizing information, tips and pointers for this important first step.
- Expectations, how much DHW can I expect from a system?
- What is the advantage of drainback vs. closed-loop glycol, if any? Why? Show me the numbers!
- Common pitfalls: is there ever too much of a good thing with solar thermal?
- What are some of the sweet-spot jobs and where should I look for opportunities?
- What is the latest in incentive programs for the U.S. and Canada? How do I find current information?
- What does Caleffi bring to the solar “table”?
For over 30 years, “Hot Rod” has installed plumbing, radiant heat and renewable energy jobs. A familiar speaker at our Coffee with Caleffi webinars, Bob is sure to delight with his expertise and quick wit.
All Coffee with Caleffi webinars are free, but registration is required
. After registering, you will be immediately forwarded a confirming e-mail containing log-in details for attending the webinar. When training time comes, grab a coffee, tune in and learn more about Caleffi’s innovative products and how they can add value to your work.
If you have questions on content, please direct them to [email protected]
and be sure to follow us @CaleffiUS
Can't make the webinar? No problem! Our online webinar archive is available 24/7 for your convenience.