Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Help buderus 2107

I have a buderus 2107 with dhw set up and it's working great, in that function but for some reason my thermostat is running the circulating pump for home heating but the boiler never seems to turn on and I cant get my house above 65'F. It appears the only time hot water is run through thr system is when it's left over from reheating the hot water. Please help, and thank you in advance.

Comments

• STEVEusaPA
    STEVEusaPA Member Posts: 6,506
    You're going to need a tech with a meter to check out the system.
    Could be in the control, or it could be that your circulator is bad. The motor can run and not circulate water.
    In your case maybe the boiler is hot from a domestic hot water call and you're only getting gravity flow thru the system.
    steve
  • Ironman
    Ironman Member Posts: 7,366
    The 2107 does NOT respond to a call from the thermostat, instead it seeks to constantly maintain a varying water temp based upon the outdoor temp. This is known as outdoor reset (ODR). It might be that the ODR curve is not set correctly or you may have the control in nite setback.

Can you post a pic of the display BEFORE you attempt any adjustments?
    Bob Boan
    You can choose to do what you want, but you cannot choose the consequences.
    Grallert
  • Grallert
    Grallert Member Posts: 643
    You might check the WWSD setting. It's under the cover door of the 2107. Umbrella icon. Press it. There's out door the temp at which the boiler stops making heat. Check the clock make sure it's set. I assume by thermostat you're referring to the room sensor? That should be on Auto. Just a few places to start.
    M
    Miss Hall's School service mechanic, greenhouse manager,teacher and dog walker