Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Misc 2" PolyPro

Options
Boon
Boon Member Posts: 260
edited October 2016 in Buy, Sell, Barter
I have an assortment of 2" PolyPro fittings that I wasn't able to make use of. I can drop these in UPS or you can pick them up if you're in the DC metro area. Make an offer, my expectations are low. PM me.

1 - 18" length
1 - 36" length
1 - test port
2 - appliance adapters (2PPS-AD) without clamp
2 - elbows
5 - locking rings
1 - 2"-4" adapter connector

DIY'er ... ripped out a perfectly good forced-air furnace and replaced it with hot water & radiators.

Comments

• keyote
    keyote Member Posts: 659
    Options
    Boon that's a generous off about the analyzer. Did you have to do the combustion air or only the flue? I didn't put in a test port on the fresh air, so I might need to add one, maybe i would grab those 90s from you as well in case i find my outside terminations are short cycling or picking up drafts or rain.
    I wanted to ask about the analyzer, do you think we will have to analyze more than once?
  • Boon
    Boon Member Posts: 260
    Options
    Sorry. I should've updated this post... all this stuff is gone.

I will likely need the analyzer to make another adjustment this week and after that I expect I'd only need it for maintenance. PM me if you'll need it. No need for a test port on the fresh air side; I don't know of anything to test on the fresh air side.
    DIY'er ... ripped out a perfectly good forced-air furnace and replaced it with hot water & radiators.