Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

taco lwco

Options
i have a surge tank for a 75 psi boiler the pre fill tank is controlled by a series of lwco . the issue is they will randomly start flashing the red light meaning the control is bad. they can be reset and work fine. we have added a ground also cleaned probes made sure brass threads make good contact ,tested sensor . also the fill water is distilled which the water treatment guy says thats ok .

Comments

• Joe Mattiello
    Joe Mattiello Member Posts: 706
    Options
    The blinking LED indicates the control failed an i ternal selftest. If the failure is the result of external noise from wiring and not because of a control failure, cycling power will reset the control as indicated in yoyr post. To trouble shoot this, we need information about the wiring configuration and connected equipment. Please contact me to discuss.
    Joe Mattiello
    N. E. Regional Manger, Commercial Products
    Taco Comfort Solutions
    Steve Thompson (Taco)
  • chrisdcmd
    chrisdcmd Member Posts: 2
    Options
    the lwco are wired with 120v and hot jumpered too the common and back to the control panel which will close a relay and send 0-10vdc signal to a fill valve . there are 5 lwco's high limit cut out, cut in ,cut out, low level, low limit . they maintain water in a tank which feeds a pre heat tank then is pumped to the boiler . i can supply a wire diagram and pics if there is an avalable email
    Steve Thompson (Taco)