Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Anyone have the repair manual for the Riello gas 40 series model N2005

Anyone have the repair manual for the Riello 40 series model N2005
Thank you very much

Comments

• Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,540
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • andersonmill
    andersonmill Member Posts: 6
    Thank you Robert O' Brien

However, I was looking for the repair manual. What you sent me was the installation manual. I have been looking every where for it. I used to have one when I took the Riello training course in Massachusetts 10 years ago.

Thank you
  • icesailor
    icesailor Member Posts: 7,265
    edited November 2014
    Perhaps the "Repair Manual" was provided by the person you took the class in Massachusetts with 10 years ago. He has a Riello Repair manual for sale. Or at least he used to.
  • andersonmill
    Yes! Icesailor it probably was provided.I tried that before posting here.
    The hingham massachusetts location has become just an unmanned warehouse. What made you think they have one for sale?
  • Tim McElwain
    Tim McElwain Member Posts: 4,612
    Try www.firedragonent.com George Lanthier may be able to help you.
  • andersonmill
    Thank you Tim,

They will not sell it. The book they have is written by George lanthier and not Riello, so they only want to give it out with their class.
  • icesailor
    edited November 2014

Yes! Icesailor it probably was provided.I tried that before posting here.
    The hingham massachusetts location has become just an unmanned warehouse. What made you think they have one for sale?

After I sent the reply, I thought that it might have been something in Quincy, MA., their old US Headquarters. I don't know where they are now.

Tim McElwain posted who I thought that you had taken the course with. But his curses were for Riello Oil Burners back then. He's gotten big into gas now.

Do you have this manual/PDF? There's a lot of information in it. Its pretty comprehensive. Maybe Tim will come up with a TS guide for them. It IS Just another adjustable head oil burner, modified to burn gas as another fuel.

http://www.genesyscombustion.com/G900.pdf

• andersonmill
    Icesailor,
    That may of been him (Tim McElwain) and I think you are correct, it was a Riello oil burner course- Hence no Gas repair manual. Getting old really does affect the memory.
    The components on the 40 N200s model are pretty straight forward. I probably do not need the repair manual. The installation manual actually has quite a few specs.

It would be nice to have the gas hand book. I would also like to cross reference the parts of the oil burner to the gas burner and see what parts are shared on the 40 but that is a different subject.

• icesailor
    You need to do the Google on the subject. Veissmann uses the "40" gas burner and someone posted the installation and service manual for it. If you understand how to make oil burners work, you should be able to make a oil burner/gas burner work.