Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Pellet bolier radiant design

Options
Hi, I am brand new to this site.   I am in Kelowna BC.  I read pumping away and liked the concept.  To be clear I am a homeowner who has built a few houses.  I love to design my own systems so I know how they work.  My new house I am installing a 130k BTU pellet boiler.  I want to run some radiant and also a hydronic coil in the air handler.  I a wondering if there is someone out there who would be interested in helping me design the system.  I am willing to pay for the time involved.  I will be having my plumber sign off on it here as well so that we are all on the same page.  If anyone would be interested in this please let me know.

Regards, Bruce  

Comments

• ERF
    ERF Member Posts: 51
    Options
    Pellet and Gasification Fourm

Try posting your request on Hearth.com, they are a great bunch of people and willing to help . Heaterman is well versed in pellet boilers as well as others.  

• Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
    Options
    The ultimate designer, John Siegenthaler

email is siggy@dreamscape.com

He's even got a course he's developing at HeatSpring on woody biomass system design.

ME
    It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
    Zman
  • Bruski
    Bruski Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks for the info.
    Cheers Bruce
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,142
    Options
    Radiant Engineering in Bozeman, Mt dies a lot with RE designs also
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA