Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

It's just air!

What a wonderful day in the neighborhood Mr. Rodgers, I mean Mr.Silberstein. Today was great, we all got taught a lot by The Professor ,we got taught all about "Psychrometrics Without Tears". Very interesting!!!!!! AND I met 8-10 fellow wallies!!!! I liked that part. Not one person fell asleep!

Comments

• MikeyB
    MikeyB Member Posts: 696
    Air it is!

You said it Techman, great job by the Professor. Great class, still can't believe how much we received at today's class, both material and education. Professor please let us know when you will have another class.
  • Harvey Ramer
    Harvey Ramer Member Posts: 2,239
    Ditto!!

That was the most interesting class I have yet attended. Who knew air could be that intense? I'm still a little freaked out by the fact that air weighs more than water!

What's really cool is the information we picked up today, can be applied in a million and 1 different scenarios. Not limited to just AC.

Thanks Mr. Silbertsein. Great job!

Harvey
  • NYplumber
    NYplumber Member Posts: 503
    Great

Great class indeed!
    :NYplumber:
  • Eugene_Silberstein
    Eugene_Silberstein Member Posts: 349
    Thanks!

It was indeed a great day.

The energy level in the room was amazingly high. You (all of you) made it very easy for me to teach and, for that, I am grateful.

A big "THANK YOU" goes out to all of the vendors and organizations who provided some of the "goodies" you received and who donated items for the raffle.

It was a group effort by all, including those of you who took time out of your busy schedules to be with us.

Give yourselves a big round of applause, as you are the true stars of the day!

As Dan always says, "Thanks for being you".

You made my day!
    Eugene
  • pecmsg
    pecmsg Member Posts: 4,775
    Two Thumbs Up

Psychometrics Without Tears was one of the most enjoyable classes I’ve attended in quite a while. The Professor kept us entertained and informed at the same time. It’s always a pleasure putting faces with the names.

Thanks again Professor Great Job.
  • yesindeed
    yesindeed Member Posts: 13
    edited March 2014
    Psychrometrics without tears

The Psychrometrics class was awesome. The professor delivered as promised and more.

Lots of goodies and wonderful attendees. For those that were not present you missed a great

one.

Peace to all.
  • Eugene_Silberstein
    Eugene_Silberstein Member Posts: 349
    Thanks Again for the Kind Words!

Thank again.

I had a blast!

I really enjoy spending time with really nice (and super smart) people!

You are all the reason why I love my job so much.
    Eugene