Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

fuel oil pumps

Bryan_16
Bryan_16 Member Posts: 262
Anyone know where I can find a replacement fot a Sundstrand #H2CB 100 4? Suntec website says they are obsolete and none of my local wholesalers can cross it.

Comments

• billtwocase
    billtwocase Member Posts: 2,385
    try Sids

sounds like a 2 stage 3450 J pump? What is this on? GPH? More info would help to cross reference to another pump. Sid Harvey still remans them
  • icesailor
    icesailor Member Posts: 7,265
    H & J Pumps

Its a 3450 RPM two stage pump at 16 GPH at 100# pressure, obsolete strainer, Etc.

Sid Harvey has the pump. You give them the old one so they can rebuild it and sell it to someone else.
  • Jim Davis_3
    Jim Davis_3 Member Posts: 578
    oil pump

It is a 2-stage pump rated for 3gph @ 1725rpm & 16gph @ 3450rpm.

I believe the "C" calls for a 3gph strainer.
  • icesailor
    icesailor Member Posts: 7,265
    "H" Pumps:

The "C" stands for an obsolete pump strainer, to be used either a 10 GPH metal strainer or a 7 GPH plastic strainer.

If it's driven by a 1725 RPM motor and it is a burner and not a lift pump, replace the burner. It needs to go for a long rest.
  • heatpro02920
    heatpro02920 Member Posts: 991
    TIme for a burner

When ever I see "Not available" I don't do much more looking than Johnstone, Sids, RE mikes, and Webb, them 4 don't have it, then its time for a new burner... Some of them old pumps cost as much as a replacement Burner..

Always keep your takeout burners, I sell refurbed {in house} Burners {any current models afg's carlin ez's, and Riello 35's and 40's}... I have a bench and a bunch of shelves in my shop just for refubing burners, I even made a test firebox.... Pull them completely apart, paint the body, install all tested parts, and toss it on the shelf.... Last year I sold over 20 of them!!! Not too bad for stuff I would have tossed out, and I only have the guys do them when its slow in service....
This discussion has been closed.