Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

commercial

RJ_4
RJ_4 Member Posts: 484
Thanks Dan        I have 38 yrs exp in commercial boilers (low and high press ) as well as large recip. chillers,   large refrig systems and pneumatic controls. i am retired and have plenty of time to answer what I can
RJ

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    Well that makes the place even better.

And I'm delighted that you're here. Thanks! 
    Retired and loving it.
  • EBEBRATT-Ed
    EBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 15,455
    Retired?

I have 40 years and am not retired!! Haven't got enough money yet so you must be smarter than me. Not being a wise guy, just happy to have people with a lot of hard earned experience on this site.
  • RJ_4
    RJ_4 Member Posts: 484
    retired

I worked as an instructor for years in the evening, with your exp. you would be invaluable as a teacher somewhere.   Remember the good old days when we had to run an extension cord for our drill, before battery drills, before cell phones or even pagers, before DDC controls, those were the days
    RJ
  • jumper
    jumper Member Posts: 2,230
    not totally kidding

I can almost make a case that you have to abandon servicing to afford to retire. For example an owner of hundred suite building getting about $200 per month per suite. Seventies' prices. Ask for two dollars per suite monthly to maintain heating system. At least you'll hear laughter. Settle for a dollar and learn how to lose money steadily.

Excuse me while I take some alka selzer.
This discussion has been closed.