Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Combustion Analysis hard to find

Dan_G
Dan_G Member Posts: 32
I have a Munchkin 80M in a house I moved into 6 months ago that I cleaned out, replaced the front and rear refractories and the pressure relief valve. I doubt it has ever been checked out. It has been in use since I did the cleaning.

I've called several local boiler shops and nearly all of them kinda conveyed that either they had never heard of a combustion analysis, but gave me a price anyway. I also called the "local" HTP contractor who seemed very knowledgable, but I am an hour away and after my first call to him, I never heard back from him nor could I get a hold of him. I also called on a contractor listed through this site's search and they never called back either :/

IDK if I have bad phone breath or what, but why is it so hard to find someone around here who has a clue about how to tune a gas fired appliance?

Any help, contacts or guidance is appreciated!
- Dan G.

Munchkin 80M

TACO 009, 007 circulators

SlantFin HWBB

Honeywell t-stats

Comments

• Charlie from wmass
    Charlie from wmass Member Posts: 4,322
    check find a contractor

at the top of this page. WHere are you located?
    Cost is what you spend , value is what you get.

cell # 413-841-6726
    https://heatinghelp.com/find-a-contractor/detail/charles-garrity-plumbing-and-heating
  • Dan_G
    edited January 2013
    Nj

Brick, nj 08723

Yes, I did search and call a contractor from this site, no return call.
    - Dan G.

Munchkin 80M

SlantFin HWBB

Honeywell t-stats
  • JStar
    JStar Member Posts: 2,752
    Contractor

I service Brick, and I can do a full combustion analysis for you. Give us a call. 732-494- HELP
  • Dan_G
    called

Hi Joe,

I just got off the phone with Mark. I wasn't sure if you guys would service Brick, so I called up and Mark was incredibly friendly.

I just need to check in with my other half and I think we might be seeing you soon :)

I'm just glad I found a contractor who actually called me back, within like 30 seconds! ... and knew what I was talking about.
    - Dan G.

Munchkin 80M

SlantFin HWBB

Honeywell t-stats
  • JStar
    JStar Member Posts: 2,752
    Dan

Happy to hear! I hope that we can help you out, and prove that we really do know what we're talking about.
This discussion has been closed.