Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Combustion Analysis hard to find

Dan_GDan_G Posts: 32Member
I have a Munchkin 80M in a house I moved into 6 months ago that I cleaned out, replaced the front and rear refractories and the pressure relief valve. I doubt it has ever been checked out. It has been in use since I did the cleaning.

I've called several local boiler shops and nearly all of them kinda conveyed that either they had never heard of a combustion analysis, but gave me a price anyway. I also called the "local" HTP contractor who seemed very knowledgable, but I am an hour away and after my first call to him, I never heard back from him nor could I get a hold of him. I also called on a contractor listed through this site's search and they never called back either :/

IDK if I have bad phone breath or what, but why is it so hard to find someone around here who has a clue about how to tune a gas fired appliance?

Any help, contacts or guidance is appreciated!
- Dan G.

Munchkin 80M

TACO 009, 007 circulators

SlantFin HWBB

Honeywell t-stats

Comments

• Charlie from wmassCharlie from wmass Posts: 4,089Member
    check find a contractor

at the top of this page. WHere are you located?
    Cost is what you spend , value is what you get.

cell # 413-841-6726
    https://heatinghelp.com/find-a-contractor/detail/charles-garrity-plumbing-and-heating
  • Dan_GDan_G Posts: 32Member
    edited January 2013
    Nj

Brick, nj 08723

Yes, I did search and call a contractor from this site, no return call.
    - Dan G.

Munchkin 80M

SlantFin HWBB

Honeywell t-stats
  • JStarJStar Posts: 2,668Member
    Contractor

I service Brick, and I can do a full combustion analysis for you. Give us a call. 732-494- HELP
  • Dan_GDan_G Posts: 32Member
    called

Hi Joe,

I just got off the phone with Mark. I wasn't sure if you guys would service Brick, so I called up and Mark was incredibly friendly.

I just need to check in with my other half and I think we might be seeing you soon :)

I'm just glad I found a contractor who actually called me back, within like 30 seconds! ... and knew what I was talking about.
    - Dan G.

Munchkin 80M

SlantFin HWBB

Honeywell t-stats
  • JStarJStar Posts: 2,668Member
    Dan

Happy to hear! I hope that we can help you out, and prove that we really do know what we're talking about.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!