Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Taco Training this week

MikeyB
MikeyB Member Posts: 696
I was able to attend a 2 day Taco "Compleat Boiler Room" Training Seminar held by John Barba today and yesterday at Long Islands Wales-Darby Training Facilty, a good time had by all. Thanks again to John Barba & Anthony Tosi (Wales-Darby) for a great job.

Comments

• lchmb
    lchmb Member Posts: 2,997
    a group

There are 4 of us headed down next Thursday, Friday. Glad to hear it was a good course..:)
  • John Barba
    John Barba Member Posts: 166
    Thanks!

Pleasure having you there MikeyB! You helped make it a fun program!!!
  • John Barba
    John Barba Member Posts: 166
    edited June 2011
    Thanks!

• Techman
    Techman Member Posts: 2,144
    John Barba

was my instructor a few years ago. It was a pleasure  and I learned a little and learned I didn't know a lot . Then JB  started to sink in and I learned a little more. I have re-read my literature several times  since and learned a little more ,again .Thank's John!

• Mpj
    Mpj Member Posts: 109
    Training

John I also had a great time at your class and learned a lot.

Went home on Thursday and log on the flowpro, watched you training videos. The problem I had about CV values we spoke about at lunch, well it hit me like a ton of bricks and I got the Ah Ha moment. Thanks again for the "extra" help.

MPJ

PS I still can log onto the "neighborhood" and I did not get your e-mail invite.
  • Ron Jr._3
    Ron Jr._3 Member Posts: 603
    Had a good time too

in the pm on Tues. at Wales Darby . Thanks John ! Now I know why it takes next to forever for my indirect to heat back up with that 3 speed " radiant " circ that's on there now  .........
This discussion has been closed.