Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Conshohocken, PA

My nephew is looking for someone who can service a Liebert, glycol cooled computer room HVAC unit. He's been having issues with the unit shutting down on high pressure and his current service hasn't been able to figure it out. I'm 4 hours away so I am no help. The zip is 19428

Comments

• Techman
    Techman Member Posts: 2,144
    Paul

if I could spell it I would go there myself.
  • Ironman
    Ironman Member Posts: 7,367
    Spell It?

I can't even pronounce it. I think I heard someone play one of those a long time ago.

Seriously though, I would try calling the factory for a local recommendation. There should be someone between King of Prussia and Philly that takes care of them.

I'm five hours away or else I'd be willing to go.

P.S.

Have someone see if the dry cooler coil needs cleaning.
    Bob Boan
    You can choose to do what you want, but you cannot choose the consequences.
  • Paul Fredricks_3
    Paul Fredricks_3 Member Posts: 1,557
    Thanks

Jamie Pompetti is in that area so I gave my nephew his number. Don't think he does that work, but will know someone in the area who does.
  • Ironman
    Ironman Member Posts: 7,367
    One Other Thing...

If the glycol is old, it can become heavier in viscosity and the pump may have trouble moving it at a high enough velocity. Just something that could be easily over-looked.
    Bob Boan
    You can choose to do what you want, but you cannot choose the consequences.
  • tim smith
    tim smith Member Posts: 2,752
    The Tech should probably call Liebert tech suppor

Sometimes techs think that calling tech support is showing a sign of weakness, I find that if it is not a unit you regularly work on and not a common problem you see, the tech support guys have heard it all on there units and you will be spending the customers money much more prudently by making the call while on site. You will get out of there faster and thats best for all involved. Thats my take.
This discussion has been closed.