Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

ecobee

Options
has any one used those ECOBEE communicating thermostats?? im going to install 9 of them saturday. just want some feedback.
ASM Mechanical Company
Located in Staten Island NY
Servicing all 5 boroughs of NYC.
347-692-4777
ASMMECHANICALCORP@GMAIL.COM
ASMHVACNYC.COM
https://heatinghelp.com/find-a-contractor/detail/asm-mechanical-company

Comments

• Ironman
    Ironman Member Posts: 7,376
    Options
    Not Yet...

But I have a job where we're gonna install 8 and another job where 15 are going in.

My rep that handles Buderus and Rehau highly recommend these. Please keep us posted on how they work out for you.
    Bob Boan
    You can choose to do what you want, but you cannot choose the consequences.
  • ecobee_tech
    ecobee_tech Member Posts: 1
    Options
    follow up

Hello, my name is Andrew Gaichuk (Customer Service/Technical Support Manager) from ecobee. Feel free to contact us at support@ecobee.com or by phone 1-877-932-6233 and we can provide you further assistance.
  • CMadatMe
    CMadatMe Member Posts: 3,086
    Options
    Better Wiring Diagrams

They need better wiring diagrams in the manuals.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Ironman
    Ironman Member Posts: 7,376
    Options
    Chris

Other than the wiring diagrams, what's your opinion and experience like so far with Ecobee?
    Bob Boan
    You can choose to do what you want, but you cannot choose the consequences.
  • CMadatMe
    CMadatMe Member Posts: 3,086
    Options
    It's Nice

It's nice and easy. Haven't used them on a multiple job though...I use the Wirsbo Climate Newtork which also gives internet access. I think the Ecobee is an easy sell. Consumers love to play with their phones and I-Pads....The only isse I see with vacation homes is that your done if the power goes out. Would be nice to be able to ping a satellite feed as back-up instead of relying on a modem at all times..

Everyone has cell service. If there was a port in the interface to plug in an air card that could be used as back-up it would be a home run..

There was an error rendering this rich post.

This discussion has been closed.