Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

CO Experts

As a somewhat well-known and conscientious endorser of carbon monoxide awareness in my community, I am often asked for recommendations for "the best carbon monoxide detector".

Of course, I immediately think of the CO Experts' units, but am not putting myself into the business of selling these things and making myself available to the liability they carry, especially if they are not UL Listed.

That means customers have to buy them from someone else.

I called the number on their website but it went unanswered.

The website itself is not a good one and I would love to direct my clients to a reseller that could explain the benefits of the product clearly.

Does that exist?

Thanks in advance.

John
Contact John "JohnNY" Cataneo, NYC Master Plumber, Lic 1784
Consulting & Troubleshooting
Heating in NYC or NJ.
Classes

Comments

• Tim McElwain
    Tim McElwain Member Posts: 4,612
    edited November 2010
    John try the e-mail

address gekerr@tds.net .

George Kerr I know has been having some health issues hopefully someone is handling his business. Rudy Leatherman used to help George out a bit I will try contacting Rudy and see if he knows anything.
  • JohnNY
    JohnNY Member Posts: 3,226
    Thanks a million, Tim.

I wish Mr. Kerr all the best.
    Contact John "JohnNY" Cataneo, NYC Master Plumber, Lic 1784
    Consulting & Troubleshooting
    Heating in NYC or NJ.
    Classes
  • Tim McElwain
    John, I contacted Rudy and here is

his response:

Hi Timmie, glad to hear you have recovered - my Dad had a bout with them last year...Anyway, as far as I know George is OK.  I do know he had a bunch of eye appointments this week and has been real busy.  If I can help, have the guy give me a call.412-576-1350Take care,Rudy
  • Tim McElwain
    Thanks Sal I had

forgotten about them being a distributor for George.
  • TruTech_Bill
    TruTech_Bill Member Posts: 2
    We, too, can help

My company,  www.TruTechTools.com (888-224-3437) also carries George's CO alarms.

In fact George is here with me at an HVAC Educators conference this week.

Our customer service staff is able to help you better understand and use the alarm, and for that matter any of the products we sell.
  • TruTech_Bill
    TruTech_Bill Member Posts: 2
    We, too, can help

My company,  www.TruTechTools.com (888-224-3437) also carries George's CO alarms.

In fact George is here with me at an HVAC Educators conference this week.

Our customer service staff is able to help you better understand and use the alarm, and for that matter any of the products we sell.
  • Tim McElwain
    Hi Bill

I had sent Johnny your info by private e-mail a while back, this posting is a little old.
This discussion has been closed.