Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

vision 1 problems

I have added the vision 1 system to a munckin contender to control water temps for infloor radiant. I am only using the outdoor sensor. I followed the manual, programmed the heat curve however the boiler continues to run at the setpoint used before the vision 1 was installed. I can scroll through the menu and it will show the outdoor temperature but it is not functioning as it should. I have emailed and called HT products but havent gotten a response. I am not a contractor however the boiler and system was installed by my father who is a licensed heating contractor but he is not trained on the vision 1 system. Any help is appreciated! thanks

Comments

• Tim McElwain
    Tim McElwain Member Posts: 4,621
    Do you have

the Vision 1 manual first of all?
  • jaydiemme
    jaydiemme Member Posts: 13

yes we have the manual, everything seems to be programmed directly, however the only peice of hardware added was the outdoor sensor. We entered the provided passcode and programmed all the points.
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
    Check you wiring...

and check your parameters. If the SIT control can't "see" the ODA sensor, it won't do reset.

If you didn't turn the maximum operating temperature up, the reset will not go above whatever it was set for.

Go through the manual line code by line code to make certain everything is complete and it should do its thing.

If you add a sensor for the DHW, it will then prioritize your DHW calls.

ME
    It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
  • jaydiemme
    jaydiemme Member Posts: 13
    got it figured out

in addition to programming the heat curve you also have to set the setpoint to the highest design temperature. Thanks for the responses
This discussion has been closed.