Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Combustion analyzer

ejk_2
ejk_2 Member Posts: 9
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the tpi combustion analyzer?

I am currently using a UEI C125 but need to get 4 more for my techs. Any input would be appreciated.

Eric

Comments

• Slimpickins
    Slimpickins Member Posts: 339
    TPI 708

I work for a company that supplies analyzers, the Testo 325 but I want to buy my own. The TPI is appealing, well mainly because of the price. Yes, feedback please.  
  • tank
    tank Member Posts: 3
    tank

I have the bachrach insight kit and i think it is very user friendly. I would buy another in a heartbeat
  • Jim Davis_3
    Jim Davis_3 Member Posts: 578
    combustion analyzer

The biggest problem I have with TPI is none of the sensors are field replaceable and has to be sent back.  The least expensive is the Bacharach Tech 60 but its CO range is only 2000ppm.

The next least expensive is the TSI which goes to 10,000ppm and both sensors are field replaceable.

The Testo 327 would be next.  Tru-Tech tools sometimes has specials on these.
  • kcopp
    kcopp Member Posts: 4,418
    I had a UEI....

And it was not good... lots of issues right out of the box. I invested in a Wohler and it is the bomb.
  • Ironman
    Ironman Member Posts: 7,367
    TPI

I have a TPI sitting on the self - needs o2 sensor. And yes, it must be sent back for replacement. Sensor shelf life is only two years.

TPI is the same company as UEI.

I have an E Instruments that I've been very pleased with. You'll get what you pay for in an analyzer.
    Bob Boan
    You can choose to do what you want, but you cannot choose the consequences.
This discussion has been closed.