Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

MOM

Strange how time marches on.........lost my mom last week and we had a celebration of her life Saturday. She was 93 and a woman of faith and her legacy is the family she nutured and left behind. I am so fortunate to have a family where we all love and respect each other and can speak openly and freely about anything.

If you still have your mom, give her a big hug....she is a precious gift to you. I will miss mine immensely

Comments

• Paul Fredricks_3
    Paul Fredricks_3 Member Posts: 1,557

Feel your pain Al. Lost my MOM 6 years ago. Still think about her all the time. The life lessons she taught guide me still. Remember the good times.
  • Tim McElwain
    Tim McElwain Member Posts: 4,612
    Al my condolences

it is good to know that those we love are at peace with the Lord and you can get great comfort in knowing that she is now safe in the arms of Jesus/
  • bob eck
    bob eck Member Posts: 930
    Mom

Sorry for your loss. She is with you every minute in your heart and will always be there for you. My mom is 82 not doing so well had a few strokes that has her mind going. dad passed away 17 years ago still think of him. He missed my daughters growing up but he really was there all the time watching and protecting us. you will meet up with your mom again in a better place..
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
    Losing a mom is like having your tap root cut off...

You will NEVER be the same.

Remember her always and cherish those thoughts.

Not a day goes by that I don't think of both of my parents, Especially my moms wish/quote, "I hope you grow up to have kids just like you...." Not exactly sure what she meant by that one :-)

But I miss her none the less.

If you've got 'em, hug 'em..

Our sincere condolences on your loss. She is at peace now.

ME
    It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    Sorry for you loss, Al.

She raised a fine son.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Ron Jr._3
    Ron Jr._3 Member Posts: 603
    I'm so sorry to hear that Al

She was a wonderful mom .
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,620
    Condolences

She’s now at peace, Al. Please accept my condolences.
    Your friend in the industry,

Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com
  • Al, Sorry for your loss

I lost my mom several years ago. I agree with the others, you will never get over it, but I can tell you, you will get past it.

I think of my mom often.  

She will never be gone as long as you have her in your memories.

Ed Carey
  • Jack
    Jack Member Posts: 1,047
    Mom

Al, My condolences to you and your family.
  • Al Letellier_21
    Al Letellier_21 Member Posts: 402
    kind words for my mom

Thank you all for your kind words of support. She was a very special lady and she will be missed, but knowing she is where she longed to be, in the arms of Jesus, makes it an easier burden to bear. I wish you all could have known her. She was one of a kind.

Al
  • shared grief

Al,

It's hard to express the words that bind those who have lost a parent. Time passes and the pain gives way to warm pleasant memories of the love showered upon us over decades. If life is fair and kind, we have an opoportunity to pass that foreward. Please accept our condolences and prayers.

Lois & Dave Yates
This discussion has been closed.