Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Happy Birthday TLM

Options
Alan R. Mercurio_3
Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,620
<span style="font-size:12pt">Here’s to wishing the lovely Marianne Holohan a very Happy Birthday. </span>

<span style="font-size:12pt">I look forward to seeing this week.</span>
Your friend in the industry,

Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com

Comments

• Tim McElwain
    Tim McElwain Member Posts: 4,621
    Options
    Happy Birthday

from Judy and I.
  • Dave Yates (GrandPAH)
    Dave Yates (GrandPAH) Member Posts: 281
    Options
    ageless beauty

Happy Birthday. We're looking forward to seeing you at NAOHSM.
  • Clif Heeney_2
    Clif Heeney_2 Member Posts: 53
    Options
    Wonderful and Lovely Woman

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVELY MARIANNE!!

Though we have never met, you have profoundly impacted my life.  I first read about you through one of Dan's columns in 1991.  He called you The Lovely Marianne and wrote about your virtues, including great patience with him, and your loveliness in all regards.  I have read many of Dan's columns and he always treated you with the utmost honor and respect.  This, of course, reflected upon his character, but reflected in greater measure upon you, your character and your dignity through life.

I quickly came to realize that his name for you was a true characterization of you, Lovely Marianne!

Through the life that you live and that Dan records, I learned a far greater appreciation of women.  I have been married almost 11 years now, and from the first I have always referred to my wife as The Lovely Tuuli.

You have changed my life for the better, and I am so happy that you were born and that you live life to the fullest!

May this next year of your life be filled with a new sense of God the Father's love, care and concern for you.

Abundant GRACE to you,

Clif Heeney
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    Thanks to all,

and especially to you, Cliff. Sorry for taking so long to answer. Dan and I have been traveling. It was a wonderful birthday.

Marianne
    Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.