Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Local Contractors Reaching Out

Options
CMadatMe
CMadatMe Member Posts: 3,086
I would first like to thank Dan for giving persmission to post this. My name is Chris Maderia and I have been in our great industry for over 20 years on the wholesale side. With the help of a few of my customers and the support of my employeer I have formed a local trade orgranization that is now 2 months old. Just a baby but has gained alot of attention with the local trade. We are averaging 25 guys a meeting. The Hudson Valley High Efficiency Heating and Cooling Contractors Association is a non for profit local trade organization of leading heating and HVAC professionals that promote, educate and install energy star heating and cooling products and systems that reduce energy consumption here in Hudson Valley New York. One of our organizations goals is to provide our members the opportunity to be factory trained on high efficiency products in manufacturers offerings that are energy star listed that qualify for the federal tax incentive program and any local utility or state rebate and incentive programs. We feel this provides both the manufacturer and consumer the comfort of knowing the contractor they choose from our organization is factory trained and qualified in the proper installation and operation of your equipment or product. We are asking manufacturers that browse the threads here for your feedback as to how we can accomplish this goal for your companies product offering. We currently have 20 full members who are innovative and eager to learn and grow. We want to build a partnership with the manufactures in promoting these types of products and are also looking for associate members. I understand you may not post here but you can e-mail me at <a href="mailto:hvhehcca@yahoo.com">hvhehcca@yahoo.com</a> as our web site is currently under construction. We are just a bunch of good contractors and industry professionals that want to set ourselves apart from the compeition in a productive, respectful way. Thank You Chris Maderia President HVHEHCCA

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

• VP
    VP Member Posts: 12
    Options
    HVHEHCCA

As VP of this new association, I would like to say that I am honored to be among such a group of quality heating and cooling contractors.  I am myself a local professional here in the Hudson Valley, and like the other members of the association, I am looking to educate myself on current and future innovative technology and pride myself on being "ahead of the curve".  As Chris mentioned we are in our infancy, but I feel this is something that has needed to be done for  a long time in our area, something to set the good guys apart from the rest.  I hope that we hear from many manufactures; as this will be mutually beneficial.
  • CMadatMe
    CMadatMe Member Posts: 3,086
    Options
    Thank You

Our organization would like to thank each manufacturer we reached out to that was more than happy to support us. Your support is most deeply appreciated and we look forward to partnering together in bringing high efficiency products and comfort solutions to the forefront in our marketplace.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

This discussion has been closed.