Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Where did JPF go?

Options
!!??
beautiful Conshohocken PA

Comments

• Luv'nsteam
    Luv'nsteam Member Posts: 278
    Options
    Finding jpf321

He is not/was not getting email alerts, if that is why you are wondering where he is.  Find a thread with one of his posts and contact him directly from there.

Mike
  • TomM
    TomM Posts: 233
    Options
    -

nah, I added that jokingly b/c I haven't seen any posts in awhile. 
    beautiful Conshohocken PA
  • Luv'nsteam
    Luv'nsteam Member Posts: 278
    Options
    Where's jpf?

He must be reading Greening Steam:  )

Mike
  • SBoston
    SBoston Member Posts: 61
    Options
    Green Steam

Can't wait to get that book... just need to save cash... these days 30.00 is hard to come by.
  • jpf321
    jpf321 Member Posts: 1,568
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i'm here ..

a couple of weeks ago I started working on a solar PV project for the home. and then life started getting busy, had to fly to Cali last week, had to sell a house this week .. thanks for thinking of me.

fyi, i don't think the solar PV thing is in the cards .. but solar DHW maybe.

btw, it turns out that all of my email alerts were being vacuumed up as SPAM by GMAIL.com .. I think I've sorted that out .. but for anyone else with email alert issues, check your SPAM folder and mark as "Not Spam"
    1-pipe Homeowner - Queens, NYC

NEW: SlantFin Intrepid TR-30 + Tankless + Riello 40-F5 @ 0.85gph | OLD: Fitzgibbons 402 boiler + Beckett "SR" Oil Gun @ 1.75gph

installed: 0-20oz/si gauge | vaporstat | hour-meter | gortons on all rads | 1pc G#2 + 1pc G#1 on each of 2 mains

Connected EDR load: 371 sf venting load: 2.95cfm vent capacity: 4.62cfm
    my NEW system pics | my OLD system pics
This discussion has been closed.