Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Energy Star Program Rebates - Informal Quiz

Supply House Rick
Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,404
Are they an important part of your sales presentation?

Should it be?

Do you understand the program?

Does your supplier keep you up to date on what's available?

Should they?

Thanks for your time...

Rick

Comments

• JK_3
    JK_3 Member Posts: 240

I do tell my customers when their equipment qualifies for the rebate but I must admit that I don't have as much infomation as I would like. I beleive that I would have a better presentation if I could help the cust with the rebate. I told my office manager to start researching the info for me. If you have anything that could help it would be appreciated.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    Life is Good !! Enjoy it !!
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541
    Yes

Are they an important part of your sales presentation?

Yes

Should it be?

Yes,of course

Do you understand the program?
    Absolutely,it's my job.

Does your supplier keep you up to date on what's available?

Why would I depend on someone else to do my job?As long as they're selling product, do they care if I or someone else buys it?

Should they?

I've learned not believe everything you hear,I'd have to confirm it before staking my reputation on it

To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Bob Bona_4
    Bob Bona_4 Member Posts: 2,083
    yep

very important.

It should be automatically in the price quote summary.

Yep.

Pretty much.

If they don't, a lot of contractors and even more homeoners are going to miss out on some great incentives to get some really cool and efficient products.
  • Supply House Rick
    Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,404
    Thanks!

Some good answers. I would think in this economy putting money back into the hands of the consumer would help the sale...

Rick
  • Hank_5
    Hank_5 Member Posts: 16
    Stimulus rebate

If a government funded research facility has determined without a doubt that AFUE numbers are a poor indicator of the efficiency of a heating system why does the government use those numbers as the criteria for giving rebates? How many systems on the market today qualify? How many are made in the USA?
This discussion has been closed.