Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Swimming Pools

Options
Mike Thomas_2
Mike Thomas_2 Member Posts: 109
Radiant pools are a really nice high end. Two aluminum panels that sandwhich a styrofoam core. Life time, transferrable warranty. Been in business 50 years. You can even put one side in a bank if the yard is not level or put the whole thing in the ground and pour a concrete deck around it. They even have fiberglass steps like a regular inground pool. radiantpools.com

Comments

• Jim K_2
    Jim K_2 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    above ground Pool

Had a customer ask me where to get a swimming pool, they are looking for a 33x18 above ground pool, that they want me to heat with solar. I thought of NAMCO, but I have no idea where to send them, they want a quality pool. We have no local installers since you need to take a boat to get to there house. So I'm looking for some advice from some pool guys, I figured the Wall may have some pool owners, with some good feedback.I really could use the heating project.Any Idea's. Thanks in advance.
  • Rich L.
    Rich L. Member Posts: 414
    Options
    On the internet

There are tons of sellers on the internet for above ground pool kits. Just search "above ground pools".

Some years back we owned a house with an inground pool and I used Leslies pool supplies. Bought all my chemicals and supplies mail order from them. They were very reasonable.
    http://www.lesliespool.com/Shop

Good luck
  • Mike Thomas_2
    Mike Thomas_2 Member Posts: 109
    Options
    We sell 'em

Things to look for in above ground pools. Beaded liner, liner snaps in to a track at the top of the wall. Wall cove, triangular foam that goes at the intersection of the wall and floor. Install on a concrete slab about 1 foot bigger than the pool, saves install time, keeps the grass and weeds and moles away. Good sand filtration system 1.5 hp and 19 inches in diameter and name brand, like Hayward, Pentair, Starite. Find a dealer that has been in business for several years...
  • joel_28
    joel_28 Member Posts: 21
    Options
    got it

i've got an Ester Williams it has very strong aluminum sides that snap together like aluminum siding strips standing on edge much stronger than most with just rolled out sides
This discussion has been closed.