Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Clamp-on fin for 1 1/4\" pipe

Paul Pollets
Paul Pollets Member Posts: 3,656
There are no replacement fins available. Element only with fins can be puchased, but system must be drained down to replace the sections of pipe. Not quite a DIY job.

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=104&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>


  • Don Smith_2
    Don Smith_2 Member Posts: 3
    Can I get clamp-on fin for 1 1/4\" pipe?

    I have a hot water heating system. A lot of the fin is missing from the baseboard heat. Does anyone know where I can purchase clamp-on fin for 1 1/4" copper pipe? Thanks!
  • Hank_2
    Hank_2 Member Posts: 1

    It may be "missing" on purpose if the heat calcs for that room only called for a certain amount of radiation then the rest of the pipe behind the cover would be left blank intentionally.
  • Geo_5
    Geo_5 Member Posts: 69
    clamp on finn's

    Paul,I have seen some clamp on fin's for 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" steel many years ago...Big thick aluminum fin's they were...
This discussion has been closed.