Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Something new down below (Dan H.)

Options
Ted_4
Ted_4 Member Posts: 92
Yes, I just got it. Thanks, Dan. First UP then DOWN. Phew, I'm glad that's over. Score another one for the computer-challenged!

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    Professor Eugene Silberstein

has agreed to be the Wall's resident air conditioning and refrigeration guru. To open that room go to Options and click on the Professor's forum. There's nothing the Professor doesn't know about air conditioning and refrigeration. Ask away!

In adding the new room, Invision clicked a switch that shouldn't have been clicked and that's the reason why the software has been asking for user names and passwords. They're fixing that even as I type. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Retired and loving it.
  • Kal Row
    Kal Row Member Posts: 1,520
    Options
    that option did not come up up yet

• DanHolohan
    Options
    Have you gone to Options

and checked the Professor Silberstein Forum box? If you have, refresh your screen and scroll to the very bottom of the Wall. You'll see it there.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Empire_2
    Empire_2 Member Posts: 2,343
    Options
    No Dice

I am not seeing it either Dan. Cheched the box and refreshed, but nothing in the list.
  • Kal Row
    Kal Row Member Posts: 1,520
    Options
    ok - go it, you need to first close iexplorer completely..

to clear it's cache, so that it reloads the forum's dialog box correctly with the new checkbox - some browsers have options to "delete all private data" which would also work
  • Eugene Silberstein 3
    Eugene Silberstein 3 Member Posts: 1,380
    Options
    Welcome!

Thanks for the opportunity, Dan!
  • Ted_4
    Options
    Options?

Exactly where is "options" supposed to appear? The screen doesn't look any different that it ever did.
  • Ted_4
    Options
    Persistance

> Exactly where is "options" supposed to appear?

> The screen doesn't look any different that it

> ever did.

• DanHolohan
    Options
    Ted, look up

Do you see that orange bar that runs along the top of the Wall? It reads Exit, New Messages, Search, OPTIONS. Click Options and then put a check mark next to Professor Silberstein's box, which you'll find under Forums. Once you've done that, refresh your screen and scroll to the bottom of the Wall. You should have it then.
    Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.