Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

SMALL GAS BOILER

Options
LOOKING FOR GAS BOILER 260 OUTPUT FOOT PRINT 26 X 26 STANDARD VENT NOT CONDENSATING

Comments

• Alan(CaliforniaRadiant)Forbes
    Options
    I'd call that

a 1 match boiler.

Never seen anything that small. You might want to consider using a heat exchanger off the domestic water heater if it's available.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • dconnors
    dconnors Member Posts: 215
    Options
    try RBI

I think they may be small enough.
  • Doug Wagoner
    Doug Wagoner Member Posts: 78
    Options

Thats got to be 260K otherwise he's talking about a Coleman lantern under a pot of water.
  • Boilerpro_3
    Boilerpro_3 Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    Try Hydrotherm

They are hozizontal section boilers that stack upwards as they get bigger with a very small footprint. Factory support and backing is poor in my experience, leaving reps, wholsalers and installers holding the bag. Some contractors have seen extensive issues with burner failures with alumininized steel burners, stainless is now used. I have had some myself and the factory will not warranty the product.

Boilerpro
  • DaveGateway
    DaveGateway Member Posts: 568
    Options
    Commercial boiler

Peerless GM-07 is 26.25" wide, 25.75" deep. Good old cast iron.
  • Dale
    Dale Member Posts: 1,317
    Options
    Wall or floor

weil McClain makes a nice little cast iron wall hung, or it floor space is not a problem Dunkirk makes a nice small cast iron, follow the rules on boiler bypass piping with a 26K load or you will return too low a water temp or cycle too much.
  • eleft_4
    eleft_4 Member Posts: 509
    Options
    Small!!

This discussion has been closed.