Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Water Testing

Options
S Davis
S Davis Member Posts: 491
I need a good test kit for testing boiler water ph, hardness etc. anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

S Davis

Comments

• Robert O'Connor_6
    Robert O'Connor_6 Member Posts: 299
    Options
    Check out these guys

I met them at Wetstock, They hang out here . I haven't used them yet . But I bet they will take care of you!

http://www.rhomarwater.com/

Regards,

Robert
  • hr
    hr Member Posts: 6,106
    Options
    The basic stuff

I like the Hach brand digital ph tester. Check calibration ocassionally. www.hach.com

The hardness, iron, ph test kit is another must have. This one is from the Graingers catalog. It may be a Hach brand also.

Then of course the glycol tester that handles propylene and ethylene www.misco.com

If I need anymore info, or problematic fluids, I send them to a lab. Or in the case of glycols, Dow.

hot rod

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • hr
    hr Member Posts: 6,106
    Options
    Basic testing

I like the Hach digital ph tester www.hach.com Check calibration ocassionally.

This softness, iron, ph kit is from Graingers. It may be a Hach brand also.

The glycol tester is from www.misco.com.

For real head scratchers, I send a sample to a lab, or in the case of glycol Dow.

hot rod

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • George_10
    George_10 Member Posts: 580
    Options
    S Davis

We have the kits and we also do testing for our cleaner/treatment clients.

We also carry the sweet pH testers. They are slick and can be kept calibrated by using their stable 7.0 tester fluid.
    It sure beats paper testing. My number is 800-543-5975.
This discussion has been closed.