Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Tuesday H B Smith 8 series with aqua booster

Options
Wethead7
Wethead7 Member Posts: 170
But manunal pressure switch is required on all Steamers here That includes the smallest vapor system. They also require two low water cut offs and a seprerate feed unit.

Comments

• Joe Grosso
    Joe Grosso Member Posts: 307
    Options
    Second boiler this week

Smith 8 series 6 section with a 50 gallon aqua booster.One day in and out love the winter and the work but these long days are killers.
  • Mike Kusiak
    Mike Kusiak Member Posts: 42
    Options

You do really neat work. Glad to see pride in workmanship is still alive. I wonder what brand of pipe dope you use on the black iron pipe. Looks like the stuff I used years ago but havent been able to find recently.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Not bad,

> You do really neat work. Glad to see pride in

> workmanship is still alive. I wonder what brand

> of pipe dope you use on the black iron pipe.

> Looks like the stuff I used years ago but havent

> been able to find recently.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Not bad,

Joe. Even up off the floor. Bravo. Like the brass pigtails too. Should be many a year before they plug.

Why the manual reset pressuretrol? Didn't think manual reset was required until you hit 400 mbh input.

Do you have a direct line to the chiropractor?
  • Joe Grosso
    Options
    Ron

I nyc manual reset required on any install 3 family or larger.This happens to be a 6 family house.
  • B. Tice
    B. Tice Member Posts: 206
    Options
    Hmmmm,

Another Beckett. Joe, if you work by yourself, how do you do these jobs? Sub- contractors?
  • Joe Grosso
    Options
    Bill

I do not work by myself.There are 4 of us including me,my father my cousin and a long time employ and a good friend.As to the beckett when it is a rush job and easier to get a package boiler setup with a beckett I do.Also my father is a big beckett man and when he sells the job that is what we put in.
This discussion has been closed.