Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Wholesaler Needs Hydronic Heating Guy!!

Options
Connecticut based wholesaler is expanding its hydronic heating design dept. We are looking for someone interested in working hard to assist contractors in every phase of hydronic heating. The position will involve both outside sales and inside tech support. You can be a veteran who is very well versed in hydronics or a young eager person eager to learn . Must be able to figure heat loss calculations or be willing to learn quickly. We offer good salary, profit sharing, benefits and most of all opportunity to grow.Train with some of the best people in our industry. Please contact me by e-mail if you are interested. We are a growing company looking for people motivated to succeed.

Comments

• keith
    keith Member Posts: 224
    Options

shelf outfit! This company is worth a good look to any one interested in the other side of the business.
    Good Luck, Prisco
  • rick_2
    rick_2 Member Posts: 7
    Options
    great heating dept

This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to work with the best in heating.

Keith & Prisco,
    best of luck
    Rick
  • John (jcg)
    John (jcg) Member Posts: 43
    Options
    Hey Prisco

If I was only 20 years younger?

If you need someone part time based in Georgia let me know. I'll be hanging around the "Wall".

I have been impressed with both you and your store ever since you started posting on this board. Too bad you weren't a little closer to the Boston area. :-)

jcg (retired)
  • Jeff Lawrence_24
    Jeff Lawrence_24 Member Posts: 593
    Options
    Hey, John!

You moving down here to Jawja? Gimme a call or an email.

Jeff
This discussion has been closed.