Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

NORA Certified Educational Programs - Alan R Mercurio

I'd like to share some educational opportunities with you and your company. This is about Oil Tech Talk's educational seminars certified by NORA. The first seminar I'd like to tell you about is the Oil Tech Talk Burner Workshop, A nationally recognized oil heat certification program The objective of this seminar is to teach the fundamentals of oil burners and their components. This program includes some theory, including cause and effects. This program also covers some of the ways know in the industry to diagnose the burner and its components properly. It's written and demonstrated in such a way it can be taught to an entry level technician and also serve as a great refresher course for the seasoned technician.

With over Thirteen years of field experience I have a lot to share with technicians. This session utilizes lecture, field examples, demonstrations, slides, handout materials, and encourages technicians participation. After lunch I'll share some tech tips and troubleshooting techniques on an actual oil burner and it's components. We'll look at some of the tools available in today's industry and how they can be used to diagnose systems more efficiently, ultimately allowing you to be more productive adding a higher profit to the bottom line in a safe and professional manor.

The duration of this course is approximately 8 Hrs. This includes the time for the exam that will be given after the course. That exam will consist of 25 questions. Upon successful completion of this course and its test Technicians will receive 3 CEUs toward their national certification.

The cost of this course is $190.00 Per technician. This includes Lunch a 38 page technical manual (a $30.00 value) that each student will take home with them and a copy of the industries newest text book. "Carry The Torch Life Experiences and Technical Data to live By" Plus a Carry The Torch Quick Conversion Disk. Together the book, manual and disk are a $54.95 value

Note:
Special pricing for in house training is available and can be custom tailored to fit your needs. Price is based on number of technicians and location (state) Please call or E-mail me to discuss our in house training.

The other educational seminar I offer is Bacharach's course on Combustion Analysis & Performance. This course is also certified by NORA. I will provide Technicians with information on the diagnosis of flue gasses from basic theory to manufacturer's suggested measurements. I'll discuss the proper location to measure flue gases and how to determine the likelihood of a cracked heat exchanger or a boiler leaking flue gases from it's sections. And how combustion analysis can be applied while trouble shooting a heating system.

The duration of this course is approximately 4 Hrs. This does not include the time for the exam that will be given after the course. That exam will consist of 32 questions. Upon successful completion of this course and its test Technicians will receive 4 CEUs toward their national certification.

The cost of this course is $95.00 Per technician. This includes a 75 - page technical manual for each attendee. This manual would be theirs to keep and includes a Certificate good for $25.00 off Bacharach equipment.

Note:
Special pricing for in house training is available and can be custom tailored to fit your needs. Price is based on number of technicians and location (state) Please call or E-mail me to discuss our in house training.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter. I look forward to serving you in the near future.

And a special thanks to Dan Holohan for allowing me to post this information

Respectfully,

Alan R. Mercurio,
Industry Consultant
& Technical Advisor

Phone (570) 356 2806 Fax (570) 356 7634
This discussion has been closed.