Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Runtal Radiator delay

Runtal is usually pretty good about giving us a ship date for their radiators. We ordered some at the end of April and were told that they would ship at the end of June; at the end of June, they said they would ship beginning of July; now they won't give us any ship date at all; said that they are very busy.

I've made excuses to my customer and they have been very nice about it, but if I were them, I'd be getting short on patience.

That other brand of radiators is starting to look pretty good, allthough I may end up with the same problems with any of the manufacturers.

Any comments on good experiences from other mfg's.?

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=53&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• Michael B
    Michael B Member Posts: 179
    special order stuff?

or UF baseboard. I am assuming special order. I have not used them myself but another option is M--on. Also take a look at the bisque line out of England. Beautiful stuff...

Any questions call me at 773-889-5555
  • All of them

are RF radiators in white; nothing special.

I've tried Myson before they came out with their extensive line; how do you like them?

All the best,

Alan

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Matt Remy
    Matt Remy Member Posts: 4
    Panel Radiator, Inc.

Good Morning Mr. Forbes,

I just received a copy of your bulletin to "the Wall" and I would like to help you with your current Runtal delivery problem. I am the President of Panel Radiator Inc., the only true domestic manufacturer of "Panel Radiators in North America. Our standard delivery for Panel Radiator products is two weeks but we can also serve you with a "72 hour quick ship" if necessary. Please visit our web-site at www.hydro-air.net to view both our Rittling and Panel Radiator hydronic product offering and then please call my national sales manger, Clark Zacaroli, at 1 (800)FIN-TUBE to set-up a customer account. Panel Radiator, Inc. is a ISO9001-2000 certified company and is one of the fastest growing HVAC companies in North America!!!

Thank you for your time and the opportunity to serve you!

Walter J. Zurowski
    President
  • For some reason

I keep on forgetting about Panel Radiators. We have your catalog and have used your products before and have been pleased with them.

You said that you can help me with my current Runtal delivery problem. That's great!!!!! What can you do for me?

Best wishes,

Alan

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • j_4
    j_4 Member Posts: 59
    panel rads....isn't our local rep hsc? (nm)

• Dennis Edmison
    Dennis Edmison Member Posts: 1
    Runtal Delivery

I have sold Runtal for several years and find it hard to believe that they havn't been able to ship your RF radiators in a timely manor. Do you deal directly with the factory or do you have a local Rep you deal with. Who has been giving you the information on the lead times? Runtal is one of my best factories to work with and is exceptional in quality. Let me know if I can help.
  • News travels fast

Yes, I was surprised too. All my previous order were handled in a timely fashion; I was surprised when I kept getting excuses and delays from my local wholesaler who I ordered them from.

In the meantime, Runtal has heard about the problem and are doing everything they can to give me an explanation for the delay; it might be a problem with my local sales office.

• Matt Remy
    Matt Remy Member Posts: 4

Alan,

Currently we are shipping PR and PRF products in 72 hours. I hope this will help your current delivery problem. We are able to achieve our excellance of quality and delivery through a combination of technology and World-class manufacturing techniques.

As I mentioned in my previous note contact Clark Zacaroli at 1 (800) FIN-TUBE.

Thank You,
    Walter
This discussion has been closed.