Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

TH6320WF app not working

Options
i’m trying to get my thermostat on the wi-fi and the total comfort app i downloaded will not populate anything. so how do i set up this thermostat if this app isn’t working? maybe im not following the right instructions somewhere? 

Comments

• EdTheHeaterMan
    EdTheHeaterMan Member Posts: 7,915
    Options
    Is the new thermostat properly installed?

The thermostat needs to be powered and able to operate the heating/cooling equipment without the WiFi app on the phone. Is the thermostat operational?

Edward Young Retired

After you make that expensive repair and you still have the same problem, What will you check next?

• Jamie Hall
    Jamie Hall Member Posts: 23,373
    Options
    And you're asking us? We twirl wrenches... but seriously, you have a software issue of some kind, and those tend to be operating system and specific to a particular computer type -- often to a specific machine. Your best bet -- unless someone on here has experience with that specific app on you specific phone and your specific operating system is going to be tech. support from the app people.
    Br. Jamie, osb
    Building superintendent/caretaker, 7200 sq. ft. historic house museum with dependencies in New England
  • HVACNUT
    HVACNUT Member Posts: 5,844
    Options
    It's usually a pretty easy setup. I know this because even I can do it, and have assisted clients in helping them to play with their thermostats by phone.
    Have you called Resideo?