Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Looking for a good home for my daddy's plumbing and heating items left behind

Hello -

I'm trying to find a good home for my daddy's heating and plumbing items that he left behind. He loved them and years ago he visited this web site all the time so I thought that I would come here to see if anybody would be interested in the items. I have a Sexauer plumbers repair kit from 1931, it's beautiful and was my daddy's pride and joy. It's stock-filled with the old parts from that 1930's time period. I have several manuals and daddy always talked about the dead men of the past who used to do those trades. He told me to pass them along.

The items are on my Ebay store. Go to Ebay and type in New England Mountain Lifestyle. You can see all the items that I have.

If anybody likes them, I will pull them off Ebay and make a deal. Feel free to email me with any interest or comments. My email address is: atomickitties2022@outlook.com

Thank you,
Belladonna
Mad Dog_2

Comments

• Alan (California Radiant) Forbes
    Alan (California Radiant) Forbes Member Posts: 4,152
    edited October 2023
    Sexauer had great repair parts. I used their monel bibb screws, reinforced bibb washers and their o-ring kit continues to get me home on time. 
    In the old days, their salesman came by my shop to re-stock my truck. 
    Belladonna: I can’t seem to find anything on eBay using that search phrase. Lots of New England Patriots items, but no plumbing parts. Can you provide a link?
    8.33 lbs./gal. x 60 min./hr. x 20°ΔT = 10,000 BTU's/hour

Two btu per sq ft for degree difference for a slab
  • pecmsg
    pecmsg Member Posts: 5,055
    @Circuit_kitty
    My condolences on your dad.

My children know my tools, old collectables from the trade go to the trade schools where they will be used and appreciated.
    reggiMad Dog_2CLamb
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 7,354
    Very heart-warming. It's Beautiful you are honoring Dad, his stuff and his wishes!  Yeah, Sexuer is old school 🏫 high qaulity stuff. If all else fails, try a Garage sale, thrift shop or antique shop or find a Mom & Pop plumbing supply that will put them in the counter for the "yutes" (My Cousin Vinny) to see & take home.  We're you named for The great Stevie Nick's Song 🎵 "Belladonna?"
    Mad Dog 🐕 
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,577
    Please tell us more about your dad. Your love is so beautiful. 
    Retired and loving it.
    Mad Dog_2Intplm.CLambErin Holohan Haskell