Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

A Liittle R & R for a few hours...

Options
Mad Dog_2
Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,977
Went out in the Lovely Long Island Village of Farmingdale (Next town to the Holohans Old Homestead in Bethpage.   I forgot what a great little Main street 🇺🇸 USA they have...Tons of nice restaurants, bars 🍸 😋 and live  Music Venues.  I saw a great little Jazz Quartet who did Chick Corey, Van Morrison,.Motown, Steely Dan. R & b . They were all amazing musicians and the lady was a powerful Scat singer.  Trying to post a better picture 📷.   The joint is called Charlotte's and its an Actual an Old Speakeasy in a sub basement .  Great French Onion 🌰 Soup & Burger 🍔 at Another place.  Photo at bar,   mad dog

pecmsg

Comments

• pecmsg
    pecmsg Member Posts: 4,864
    Options
    Moonlighting as a bar tender? :)
  • Mad Dog_2
    edited March 2023
    Options

That's not me...not that much hair.  I have bartended and Bounced Through College...Always waited tables WHICH I HATED but I was very good $$$$ and made good cash..the day I quit was.awesome....more great stories...ha ha   😂 Mad Dog

• Mad Dog_2
    Options
    What does "SPOILER" mean, Erin? Mad Dog
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    Thats not me...too.much hair.  I bartended a little but mostly bounced which was fun (Wild stories) and waited Tables for 3 yrs in College. I HATED it but I was VG and made great cash 💸.   Mad Dog
  • Erin Holohan Haskell
    Erin Holohan Haskell Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,304
    Options
    Mad Dog_2 said:

What does "SPOILER" mean, Erin? Mad Dog

It's just a feature that comes with the forum software and is mostly used in forums where they discuss movies and TV shows. It's used to hide/reveal parts of posts that can contain spoilers about the endings to shows, etc.

President
    HeatingHelp.com

WMno57