Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Need your advice on boiler classes

Options
2»

Comments

• RayWohlfarth
    RayWohlfarth Member Posts: 1,513
    Options
    Thanks @Mad Dog_2
    Ray Wohlfarth
    Boiler Lessons
  • EdTheHeaterMan
    EdTheHeaterMan Member Posts: 8,025
    Options
    I was looking at this and thought:

If you don't know it by now RAY, then a few classes won't help you at all.

Edward Young Retired

After you make that expensive repair and you still have the same problem, What will you check next?

• Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 7,095
    Options
    Ray. Would you do a seminar that is a compilation of all your 📚 Books?  I would like that one!  Mad 🐕 Dog
  • RayWohlfarth
    RayWohlfarth Member Posts: 1,513
    Options
    @edward young, I agree. My main goal in my classes is allow the student to feel more comfortable around the boiler and understand how the system works. I want the attendee to better understand the process and respect the safety controls. I get a variety of attendees at the class ranging from facility people to installers. I know that a 4 hours class will not make them a boiler technician.

@Mad Dog_2 I have three different classes I do. Boiler Room Detective is where I talk about issues in a boiler and what caused it. It goes into system design and safety controls. The other class is Understanding Steam As you can guess it covers low pressure steam with an emphasis on the commercial side but does include residential. The third one is Brewing with Steam. It covers the design, installation and maintenance of steam systems for brewers and distillers. Thanks for asking
    Ray Wohlfarth
    Boiler Lessons