Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Dead Men belt buckle

Radman
Radman Member Posts: 75
Hey wallies, it's been too long. My home was destroyed, along with everything in it, in the Marshall fire in CO. 35 years of plumbing & hydronics tools gone, along with the rest. I was out of town and so nothing was salvaged. Back in the day, you could buy a Dead Men pewter belt buckle on the HH store. I had one and wore it every day with pride. So proud of it that - well, see the photos. Anyway I really want to find another and I am happy to pay for it if anyone has one to spare. I don't have a pic of the buckle but if you've seen them you know what I mean. In the end it was just a big box of stuff, but there are some things that I just keep thinking about and this is one of them.

"If it was easy, they would have called it PV."

Comments

• EBEBRATT-Ed
    EBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 15,517
    @Radman Hope you had some insurance and that everything works out as well as it can.
  • Radman
    Radman Member Posts: 75
    Thank you all! Yes, I have insurance but it looks like most of us are under insured. I will pull through, and it won't get me down. Definitely putting radiant in when I rebiuld! If anyone is at AHR, find me at the Viega booth. Much love to my fellow wet-heads!
    "If it was easy, they would have called it PV."
    CorktownSolid_Fuel_Man
  • Derheatmeister
    Derheatmeister Member Posts: 1,533
    Soo Sorry to see this happen to you. :s
    Shall you rise from the ashes like the phoenix and prosper..
    Hey..Easy E, Mark E, Schmutzy and others will also be there..My Boss probably will restrict me somewhat but i will be at C6636 all days.. I am Staying at the West Gate...Looking forward to seeing you there.
    Respect..
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,525
    Sorry for the loss. And thanks to Alan for his generosity. I wish I had one I could send you. And nice tat!
    Retired and loving it.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,525
    I love this. Thanks, guys.
    Retired and loving it.
  • unclejohn
    unclejohn Member Posts: 1,833
    Now I want one.