Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

YORK gas furnace, with WR/Emerson 50E47-070

Options
Having an intermittent lockout issue with this furnace, got to it today with the continuous flash lockout, reset it, flame sense was teetering .9-1.1ųA, assumed that was the problem as after I cleaned it, it returned to 3.3-3.4 range, but now 4 hours later it's back doing it again, but when I cycle it (previously cycled it 50+ times) it won't repeat, checked flame sense, grounding, xfmr voltage is good, 26.7-27.4, line voltage is 125v, checked neutral to ground with a load on the furnace for a bonding problem at panel, but only saw .2-.34v, any ideas? I'm stumped and can't get ahold of York tech support but don't wanna leave my customer without heat. 

Comments

• Ironman
    Ironman Member Posts: 7,376
    Options
    What code is the board flashing?
    Bob Boan
    You can choose to do what you want, but you cannot choose the consequences.
  • wildmanwilly
    wildmanwilly Member Posts: 4
    Options
    There are no codes on the board. As stated, it just has the continuous flash indicating lockout. 
  • Ironman
    Ironman Member Posts: 7,376
    Options
    Have you checked for blocked condensate drain?
    Bob Boan
    You can choose to do what you want, but you cannot choose the consequences.
    wildmanwilly
  • wildmanwilly
    Options
    Yes, I have, but this control will not lockout due to failed proving on either of the pressure switches, I thought that may be it as well.
  • wildmanwilly
    Options
    For anyone curious it was the 50E47, replaced it with a new 843, and it hasn't done it since the day after this post was made.