Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Triangle Tube Prestige No Room Heat call

jackdadog
jackdadog Member Posts: 5
Had LWCO issue and have replaced valve and now there is no call for ignition for home heating. DHW has not had an issue. Jumped the LWCO while the part was on order (code b26) and that is when I noticed the display stayed on '0' when DWH was off but thermostats were calling for heat and turning on circulation pumps. Replaced LWCO valve and error code is cleared but no change to the no heat call for the zones.

LWCO valve was completely dunked over with crust.

Comments

• kcopp
    kcopp Member Posts: 4,462
    You may have inadvertently turned off the call for space heating.
    Zman
  • nosirra1Arrison
    nosirra1Arrison Member Posts: 57
    edited January 2021
    Look at this thread: (It addresses the accidental heating shutoff issue)
    https://forum.heatinghelp.com/discussion/comment/1625890#Comment_1625890
    Zman
  • jackdadog
    That doesn't appear to be it. Parameter 3 is set 01. (also fyi I have no outside thermometer set up)
  • jackdadog
    I also found the shortcut mentioned in the linked thread (its on page 14 not 16) and that was not turned off either.
  • kcopp
    kcopp Member Posts: 4,462
    edited January 2021
    So you have the mcba control. Did you try the hard reset trick? Did you just try to jump
    out the end switch on the boiler?
  • jackdadog
    edited January 2021
    I do not appear to have the mcba control. I tried the process to enter the code mentioned in that manual and there was no menu for that (pushing mode/step at same time). I'm unfamiliar with the hard reset or jump you mention. I only seem to have access to 4 parameter settings

• jackdadog
    thanks for all the help, it turns out that when a tech was here for the lwco the thermostat wires got disconnected. Warm and toasty now.
    kcoppZman