Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Merry Christmas

Options
Ironman
Ironman Member Posts: 7,376
Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mat 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Bob Boan
You can choose to do what you want, but you cannot choose the consequences.
Solid_Fuel_Man

Comments

• Solid_Fuel_Man
    Solid_Fuel_Man Member Posts: 2,646
    Options
    Merry Christmas!  

For He is The Way, The Truth and The Life! 
    John 14:6

Enjoy the times you have with family and friends today. For not long from now they will just be memories. 
    Serving Northern Maine HVAC & Controls. I burn wood, it smells good!
  • EBEBRATT-Ed
    EBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 15,540
    Options
    Merry Christmas to all. Hopefully 2021 will be an improvement.

My last aunt 98 years old just back from the hospital (last Monday) recovering from Pneumonia and surgery for a bleeding ulcer. Thought we were going to lose her.

That's my Christmas present

@Solid_Fuel_Man's last two sentences says it all
    Solid_Fuel_Man
  • HomerJSmith
    HomerJSmith Member Posts: 2,441
    Options
    I have been asked on more than one occasion what was the greatest thing in the history of Man. I have always replied that that was easy. What was more difficult was the second greatest thing. My answer was always, "the birth of Jesus".
    Solid_Fuel_Man
  • EdTheHeaterMan
    EdTheHeaterMan Member Posts: 7,849
    Options
    My favorite Christmas story is about the son of a Jewish man who wanted to study abroad. The father agreed on one condition, You must go to Israel l to learn about our history, our people, and our religion. The son agreed.

4 years later when the son returned he told his father that he learned all about the history, the people, and the religion of Isreal. AND that the son has converted to Christianity.

oy... I must talk to the Rabbi

The father told his story to the Rabbi and the Rabbi replied "I too sent my son to Isreal, He too learned about our people, our history and our faith... and he also returned a Christian.

Let us go into the Temple and pray to God for guidance.

Both men prayed to God and said, " We sent our sons to Isreal to learn about our Faith, our history, and our people. When they returned, both had converted to Christianity. Heavenly Father, what should we do?

Just then the ground shook, the sky brightened and the windows opened and a voice came down from the heavens and said "I to sent my son to Isreal"

Edward Young Retired

After you make that expensive repair and you still have the same problem, What will you check next?

HomerJSmithCLambCanuckerSolid_Fuel_Man
  • EBEBRATT-Ed
    EBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 15,540
    Options
    @EdTheHeaterMan
    LOL Like that