Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Mitsubishi hyper heat control question: GW?

Options
Can someone tell me how to get into the program for the wall thermostat? . I want to get into the area that changes the head unit being used to be the temp sensor to the wall unit being the temp sensor. It's the original Honeywell unit

I have two sets of hypers in two different houses -- both the same 30k outside unit with 3x 12k heads. With the pandemic and the mild weather we are having on the east coast this year we are at the shore house more. The hypers are in an old part of the house that's electric heat (ceiling). We keep it very low (55) when not there and it's fine with heat from the rest of the building .... nothing to freeze in the old part anyway.

No there i'm using the hypers to heat the space.

So what is happening now that we are there. When the wall unit downstairs comes back from setback in the AM (4 degrees) ... we get a warning from one of the ceiling cassettes that it's reaching high temp .... 90 degrees. It quickly comes back to normal -- 1/2 hour .... but, obviously the ceiling unit thinks it's warm and if you want to turn it on ... will not go on.

It must be set to use the internal sensor ..... I know there is a sheet on this --- but, I can not find it.

Comments

• ratio
    ratio Member Posts: 3,627
    Options
    All of the Mitsubishi documents are available online at www.mylinkdrive.com. You'll need to know the model number of your stat (might be on a sticker on the back). Post a pic if you get stuck.